BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BOLLYWOOD!

Well my sister Lisa introduced me to Bollywood a few months back, and what can I say I'm hooked!  I love the dancing, singing, the vibrant colors in the movies. I was reluctant on the acting but the main actors/actress in Bollywood have amazing talent.


Is the first movie I saw and its amazing!!  Here is the link to read up on the storyline. 
 

I got "Wake Up Sid" for Christmas and watched it yesterday!  Another added to my favorites!

I have "Aladin"and "Veer" is sitting on my DVD player waiting as well.....can't wait to see them!!



So I have Cassie loving them, and now I just need Toby to sit and watch one with me, maybe Veer since its an action movie. =P  So maybe I can get a few more people in love with Bollywood and the culture!


0 comments: